Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Terms and conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
By entering the site you accept our terms and conditions. The policies are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check them regularly in case there is any change.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
1. Rate quoted in the programs:
The tour prices on website are valid around a year and are net prices and quoted in American dollar per person, inclusive of 5% service charge and exclusive of 10% VAT tax. The promotion price (if any) is applied at the period indicated in the price list.
2. Included in quoted programs:
- All kind of transport as mentioned in the “inclusion” of each tour
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner);
- Entrance fees;
- English speaking guide;
- Activities as stated in the itinerary;
3. Not included in quoted programs:
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Drinks & personal expenses
- Gratuities and tips
- VAT tax
We require full payment for all online bookings with Red Gecko Travel. The prices quoted in the website www.redgeckotravel.com are net price and exclusive of any kind of bank fee/ transaction fee when making the payment.
There are 2 payment methods available, details can be found at: http://www.redgeckotravel.com/how-to-book-and-pay
- Credit card via OnePay (3% fee)
- Paypal or Credit card via PayPal (3% fee)
Red Gecko Travel strongly suggests the payment via OnePay and PayPal as they are fast, secure and easy to refund in case the tour is canceled or modified.
5. Amendment, cancellation and refund:
- All modifications and extensions must be made at the time of booking.
- Any subsequent changes are subject to an additional fee, plus any other applicable cancellation fees as imposed by Red Gecko Travel, and such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made.
- No amendment will be accepted within 3 days prior to departure, and no change may be made after travel has commenced.
5.2 Cancellation from travelers
- For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added transfer fee
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Red Gecko Travel
5.3 Cancellation from Red Gecko Travel
In the event Red Gecko Travel cancel a trip, for any reason, we will contact you immediately and offer you the alternatives or all money for services described in the reserved itinerary will be refunded in full. Such alternatives require a close cooperation and harmony between both you and Red Gecko Travel. Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, we are happy to listen and do all our best to give you the fairest things possible.
In the event of such a cancellation, a full refund of any payments on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, domestic air flights, car rental or tours will be given. The transaction fee will be charged to Red Gecko Travel.
Red Gecko Travel is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client or for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc.
Red Gecko Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip package, itinerary or any part of a client’s itinerary due to insufficient sign-ups, overbooking, or anything else resulting directly or indirectly by the acts of God, detention, annoyance, machinery breakdown, quarantine, bad weather, or causes beyond its control.
Voucher will be issued by Red Gecko Travel after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
7. Liability and Insurance:
Red Gecko Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
8. Children discount:
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.