The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. With Bai Dinh – Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh, you will be visited all these destinations.
- See scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Mineral water on car
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- A/C tourist car during itinerary
What's Not Included
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
Private tour price
Private tour price
08.00: pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city by private transfer to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda. Tour ends.