Combo Halong – Sapa 4 days will bring you an enjoyable journey in Vietnam. With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay with thousands of limestone islands, sandy beaches and colorful caves, and Sapa with stunning rice terraces, rich cultural diversity.
- Trek to Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van villages to explore Sapa rugged scenery
- Get photo opportunity with majestic landscapes in Halong bay and Sapa
- Experience floating life between green water and comfortable services on Halong cruise
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior Combo 3*
Price for Superior Combo with 3* Cruise
Deluxe Combo 4*
Price for Deluxe Combo with 4* Cruise
Luxury Combo 5*
Price for Luxury Combo with 5* Cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
6:30am: Meet your guide and driver at your hotel departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa. Check-in at hotel. After check-in travelers will enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Sapa, then after proceed with the itinerary.
13:00: The 16-seater van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Back Sapa to their hotel for the night. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hotel.
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Holiday Sapa Hotel / Hoa Phong Hotel / Royal View Hotel sapa or similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion or similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails or similar)