Combo Halong – Sapa 4 days will bring you an enjoyable journey in Vietnam. With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay with thousands of limestone islands, sandy beaches and colorful caves, and Sapa with stunning rice terraces, rich cultural diversity.
- Trek to Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van villages to explore Sapa rugged scenery
- Get photo opportunity with majestic landscapes in Halong bay and Sapa
- Experience floating life between green water and comfortable services on Halong cruise
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior combo 3*
Price for Superior combo with 3* cruise
Deluxe combo 4*
Price for Deluxe combo with 4* cruise
Luxury combo 5*
Price for Luxury combo with 5* cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way. Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), holding the sign "Your Name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
Afternoon, a short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people, visit a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in Hotel.
Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking. Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
At noon, picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village. After lunch, heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people and then return Sapa town by bus.(Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours.) Afternoon: Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
21h30: We arrive in Hanoi.
End of services. See you next time!!!
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Royal View, Holiday, Bamboo, Panorama,and similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi, customer can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion and similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea and similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails and similar)