What you’ll get
Duration : 4Days - 4 Nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
With combo Halong - Sapa 4 days, you have opportunity to discover the peaceful villages and majestic scenery of Sapa, glorious Halong bay of Vietnam and be captivated by the warmth of the friendly people you meet on the way and at homestay. Enjoying your 4-day leisure in Sapa and Halong Bay, we make sure that you will have an unforgettable and wonderful holiday.
- Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces in Sapa
- Meet the local people and share cultural experiences with families
- Admire by charm and tranquility beauty lagoon of Halong Bay
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 3 Breakfasts , 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Train
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Homestay in Sapa
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
Combo includes Halong bay 2-day tour and Sapa 2-day by train
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi - Niight Train to Sapa
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.Free time in Hanoi. Back to your hotel to be picked up (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus. Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic hotel room where you can have shower or relax.
Tour starts with 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom. Overnight at the Dzay local house in Ta Van Village
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 04: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan - Sapa - Night train back to Hanoi
After breakfast served at the homestay, Start 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes... through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Then taking bus to train station, having local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train. End of tour.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: night train
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Majestic, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises ( Syrena, La Pinta, Paloma, Sealife, Pelican or similar); 5* cruises (Azalea, Alisa, Victory Star, Starlight, Signature or similar)
- Sapa home-stay at the Dzay local house in Ta Van Village
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
10 Oct 2018
My two teenage sons and I just completed a week in Hanoi visiting Halong Bay and Sapa. Cham organised both trips and was extremely professional from the first email to every point of the two tours: We had a slight hiccup in Sapa with a driver and Cham efficiently fixed it immediately and we were given an upgrade at the beautiful Eden Boutique Hotel. All transport was arranged on time with her husband Tien and he took time out from his family to pick up delicious Banh Mi for my boys in the morning: I would highly recommend this lovely family business to anybody planning tours in northern Vietnam. Kind, honest and experienced professionals