With combo Halong – Sapa 4 days, you have opportunity to discover the peaceful villages and majestic scenery of Sapa, glorious Halong bay of Vietnam and be captivated by the warmth of the friendly people you meet on the way and at homestay. Enjoying your 4-day leisure in Sapa and Halong Bay, we make sure that you will have an unforgettable and wonderful holiday.
- Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces in Sapa
- Meet the local people and share cultural experiences with families
- Admire by charm and tranquility beauty lagoon of Halong Bay
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Homestay in Sapa
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior combo 3*
Price for Superior combo 3* (Halong 3* cruise + Sapa homestay)
Deluxe combo 4*
Price for Deluxe combo 4*(Halong 4* cruise+Sapa homestay)
Luxury combo 5*
Price for Luxury combo 5*(Halong 5* cruise + Sapa homestay)
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog... Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island. After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00. Free time in Hanoi. Back to your hotel to be picked up (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus. Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic hotel room where you can have shower or relax.
Tour starts with 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom. Overnight at the Dzay local house in Ta Van Village
After breakfast served at the homestay, Start 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes... through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Then taking bus to train station, having local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa home-stay at the Dzay local house in Ta Van Village
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi, customer can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion and similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea and similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails and similar)