With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay and Sapa. In part one of the combo, you will cruise through majestic tiny islands, explore caves and join water activities on Halong Bay. In next part, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, and you can also learn about their culture and customs with Sapa 3-day tour.
- Interact local people and learn about their culture and customs
- Explore the most beautiful quiet area, cave and beach on Halong bay
- See Sapa natural landscapes and terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior combo 3*
Price for Superior combo 3*(1 night on 3* cruise, 1 night at homestay, 1 night at hotel 3*)
Deluxe combo 4*
Price for Deluxe combo 4*(1 night on 4* cruise, 1 night at homestay, 1 night at hotel 3*)
Luxury combo 5*
Price for Luxury combo 5*(1 night on 5* cruise, 1 night at homestay, 1 night at hotel 3*)
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa.
12h30: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: You will begin the trek up Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. Visit Ham Rong Botanical Garden. This park is essentially a long cobblestone walkway to the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Along the way, there are countless potted orchids, beautiful landscaped gardens and a few really tacky statues of cartoon characters like Scooby Doo and Mickey Mouse.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night: enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
After breakfast, we start trekking down to Lao Chai village of Black H’mong ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo.... We will have lunch with the locals in one of the local houses
After Lao Chai we walk to Ta Van village of Giay people with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terrace fields, stream, discover and visit some Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs…
Dinner and overnight at homestay in Ta Van.
After breakfast, start trekking to Cat Cat Village, about 45 minutes walking from Sapa, this is the village of the Black H’Mong hill tribe. Visiting Cat Cat village, you will have a chance to visit a big waterfall on the stream and the old Hydro Electric Power Station built by French people.
Then go back by car to the hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: Free time to explore Sapa town or go shopping at Sapa Market.
16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
21h30: We arrive in Hanoi. End of services. See you next time!!!
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Royal View, Holiday, Bamboo, Panorama,and similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi, customer can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion and similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea and similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails and similar)