With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay and Sapa. In part one of the combo, you will cruise through majestic tiny islands, explore caves and join water activities on Halong Bay. In next part, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, and you can also learn about their culture and customs with Sapa 3-day tour.
- Interact local people and learn about their culture and customs
- Explore the most beautiful quiet area, cave and beach on Halong bay
- See Sapa natural landscapes and terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior Combo 3*
Price for Superior Combo 3*(1 Night on 3* Cruise, 2 Nights at Hotel 3*)
Deluxe Combo 4*
Price for Deluxe Combo 4*(1 Night on 4* Cruise, 2 Nights at hotel 3* in Sapa)
Luxury Combo 5*
Price for Luxury Combo 5*(1 Night on 5* Cruise, 2 Nights at hotel 3*)
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
06:30: Car and Guides pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart to Lao Cai, using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sapa. After check in, enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00 pm: Car will take visitors to start their walking journey of about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, and explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sa Pa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small - unique patterns of the ancients. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Afternoon, Come back to Sapa Town. We prepare a good dinner for you at 18.00. Free time in Sapa town and overnight at the hotel.
6:00-8:00. Breakfast and meet your tour guide
8:00. Start your day with a trip to Ham Rong mountain. Visit to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Cloud yard (San May) - the top of Ham Rong mountain.
11.30: Have lunch in local restaurant in Sapa.
Afternoon: Drive to Cat Cat village. Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
16:00: Driver take you back to Sapa town. Have dinner and discover Sapa town by yourself. Overnight in the hotel.
7.00 - 8.00: Have breakfast in hotel. Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
12.00: Check out and clear bills, have lunch at the hotel and time at leisure on your own.
16.00: Get on bus to go back Hanoi.
Around 20.00: Arrive Hanoi. We say good bye to you at your hotel/ stay. Trip ends.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Holiday Sapa Hotel / Hoa Phong Hotel / Royal View Hotel sapa or similar))
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion or similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails or similar)