With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay and Sapa. In part one of the combo, you will cruise through majestic tiny islands, explore caves and join water activities on Halong Bay. In next part, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, and you can also learn about their culture and customs with Sapa 3-day tour.
- Interact local people and learn about their culture and customs
- Explore the most beautiful quiet area, cave and beach on Halong bay
- See Sapa natural landscapes and terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Superior Combo 3*
Price for Superior Combo 3*(1 Night on 3* Cruise, 1 night at homestay and 1 night at hotel 3* in Sapa)
Deluxe Combo 4*
Price for Deluxe Combo 4*(1 Night on 4* Cruise, 1 night at homestay and 1 night at hotel 3* in Sapa)
Luxury Combo 5*
Price for Luxury Combo 5*(1 Night on 5* Cruise, 1 night at homestay and 1 night at hotel 3* in Sapa)
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
06:30: Car and Guides pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Lao Cai, using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sapa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00 pm: Bus will take visitors to start their walking journey of about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, and explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small - unique patterns of the ancients. Admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream. Stay, enjoy dinner and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village,
7:30 After breakfast, get back to Sapa Town by bus.
8:30 Guide take you around Sapa centre before climbing the mountain Ham Rong – one of spectacular and wonderful peak of Sapa, where you can exercise your health and discover the natural beauty of life. From the top of this peak, you can have a panorama over the surrounding area.
12:00 Come back to restaurant and have lunch, enjoy your time with comfort! After lunch, you have all time free in afternoon and night for leasure and shopping.
18:30 After dinner, spend time for yourself at the cooling air of this touristic place. Overnight at hotel.
19:00 Enjoy dinner. Overnight in Sapa.
9:00 am: you start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong - discovered by the French who chose to use the area as a resort in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station, waterfall of the Cat Cat village, and learn about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife...
12:00: Pick up from Cat Cat village back to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have 2 hours free to visit Sa pa town for shopping and sightseeing.
16:00: The driver takes you back to Hanoi.
21:00 - 21:30 Arrive in your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Holiday Sapa Hotel / Hoa Phong Hotel / Royal View Hotel sapa or similar))
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion or similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails or similar)