This trip offers visitors chance to witness the beauty of the center of Vietnam with a stopover in Da Nang and discovering Hoi An ancient town, and take part in interesting activities including enjoying cooking class, biking around Tra Que village, relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach.
- Exploring the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An
- Visiting the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
- Seeing Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
Price for 2* Package Tour
Price for 3* Package Tour
Price for 4* Package Tour
Arrival at Da Nang airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Check in and relax.
Afternoon tour to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach.
Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Transfer to Hoi An (30km), the most attractive ancient town in South East. Arrive in Hoi An, explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An. Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and then at leisure for relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
08.00 Take a bike to the downtown, stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
10.00 bike to Tra Que vegetable village. Welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
11.00 Work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
Afternoon is free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Free time for shopping until transfer to airport for departure. End of services.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas