What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Hue city
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
A special tour to explore Ke Bang Park - Phong Nha Cave from Hue city in one day. With this tour, visitors will see beautiful landscapes of Ke Bang park, cruise on Son River and discover Phong Nha Cave with its grottos.
- Take photos of nature and wildlife in Ke Bang Park
- Visit the most famous destination in Quang Binh - Phong Nha cave
- Join an interesting trip through Lavang, Holly land, Phong Nha Cave
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- A/C Transport
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Hue city - Phong Nha, Quang Binh Province - Hue city
06h00-06h30: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel. On the way, stop to visit La Vang Church and our guide will presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Non-stop) which was built in 1824 (The fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world). Then to continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base…
11h30: Arrive in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Lunch at Son River restaurant.
After lunch, cruise along the Son river to Phong Nha Cave. You will feel the magical and magnificent caves. Phong Nha also boasts underground rivers, large caverns and passageways and broad, pristine sandbanks. The most impressive cave – Phong Nha cave is probably also the most beautiful with many fascinating rock formations with imaginative names such as The Lion, Fairy Caves,… inside the Phong Nha Caves, the more illusory the stalactites and stalagmites look as they glitter when right light is shone on them.
15h30: Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh trail. On the way back, you have Snack on the bus.
19h30: We arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel. End the tour!
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
06 Oct 2018
Overall, a very scenic tour. The transport by bus over 4 hours, however, was tedious, since the distances between the seats, unlike Previously were not enough. Scenic, the tour is very recommendable.
03 Sep 2018
We both really enjoyed our time on this tour. It is a fantastic set up and with a comfy bus we both slept well during the long journey there and back. The tour itself is very rewarding and worth the 7-8 hour bus ride. The caves are breathtaking and largest we have ever been in. Overall, totally worth it.
24 Apr 2018
It's a long 4h drive to the park where the cave is located but i do feel it's worth it. The boats takes you inside the cave and it's truly an unique and amazing experience!
30 Apr 2017
This tour is amazing and even better as a private tour, you are able to learn a lot more when it just your own group of friends/family, we got on really well with our guide and it was like having a friend take us around Phong Nha instead of a tour guide. It is definitely worth visiting the caves now, the tourist boom hasn't Phong Nha yet but is likely to in the coming years and will probably get overcrowded with tourists.