Welcome to Explore Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. The 2-day tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Tien Son Cave, Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”, Mooc Spring, Tam Co Cave and taking part in exciting activities such as climbing, kayaking, swimming.
- Learn about the history story of Tam Co Cave
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Experience travelling by dragon boat – a Vietnamese traditional boat
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Mooc Spring
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Accomodation : hotel
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English speaking Guide
What's Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
Price per person joining group tour
8:00:Pick up guests at hotels and Dong Hoi Station, depart along Ho Chi Minh trail for Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
9:00: Move to boat park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center, take a boat trip on the Son River about 8km to explore Phong Nha Cave and Tien Son Cave. After conquering 583 footsteps, you will get to Tien Son Cave gate and begin sightseeing its magical beauty.
Next, explore Phong Nha Cave with the length of 4.5km by kayaking, swimming and climbing. The Phong Nha Cave has not only the enormous stalagmite and stalactite formations, but also the longest subterranean river system and longest underground river cave in the world and also known as “The First Wonder”.
After that, discover By Ki cave (1.2km away from Phong Nha Cave) to experience the 1000-year inscriptions and old artifacts belonging to Cham people.
After the visit return to hotel.
8:00-9:00am: The tour van will drive you to the Paradise Cave. The Paradise Cave is located 3 kilometers from the HCM-west trail, and is one of the most beautiful Caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park.
After discovering Paradise Cave, pass through Sinh Ton Valley (Survival Valley) to get to the next stop - Mooc Spring ecotourism zone. On the way, you will visit Tam Co Cave, a spiritual destination, and listen to the entire history story about eight brave women.
Going to Mooc Spring, you will have a great memory by sightseeing this earthly paradise with it’s deep blue water, beautiful rapids, waterfalls and vegetation, colorful flowers and exotic birds. Experience some activities including kayaking, stream bathing, riding zip-line.
Lunch is served at bungalows in the side of the stream.
17:30: Return to Dong Hoi City. Tour ends.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
- Children under 1.3m : 60% of the charge
- Children from 1.3m : as adult