A special tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Tien Son Cave, Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth” and Dark Cave, and taking part in exciting activities such as climbing, kayaking, swimming. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Experience the life in tents deep in the forest
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipments
- Accomodation : hotel, tent
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Services : Zipline, mud-bath
- Friendly English speaking Guide
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips
- Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
Price per person joining group tour
8:00am: Pick up guests at hotels and Dong Hoi Station, depart along Ho Chi Minh trail for Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
9:00am: Move to boat park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center, take a boat trip on the Son River about 8km to explore Phong Nha Cave and Tien Son Cave. After conquering 583 footsteps, you will get to Tien Son Cave gate and begin sightseeing its magical beauty.
Next, explore Phong Nha Cave with the length of 4.5km by kayaking, swimming and climbing. The Phong Nha Cave has not only the enormous stalagmite and stalactite formations, but also the longest subterranean river system and longest underground river cave in the world and also known as “The First Wonder”.
After that, discover By Ki cave (1.2km away from Phong Nha Cave) to experience the 1000-year inscriptions and old artifacts belonging to Cham people.
After the visit return to hotel.
After breakfast, exploring E Cave, located in the forest of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. E Cave is known for the beauty of surrounding landscape, unique stalactite and stalacmite systems. Especially, you will have chance to swim in the river flowing inside the cave.
After that, travel to Sinh Ton Valley with huge secular trees, exotic flowers, monkeys and colorful butterflies.
After walking through the forest, get to Thuy Cung Cave (Nuoc Lan Cave) which is located right at the back door of Dark Cave.
Set up tents, have dinner and free time( rest, sing, dance), and overnight in the forest.
After breakfast, discover Dark Cave with relevant equipments provided and have chance to take a mud-bath inside the cave and enjoy the marvelous beauty of million-year fossil.Then, enjoy the peace of Chay River, and take part in adventure activities such as zipline,kayak, etc.
17:00: Return to Dong Hoi. Tour ends.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.