What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Join tow days 1 night tour, you visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam, Tam Coc with views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields in the first day. Next day, you will explore the complex of Heritage sites - Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An. Come and join us!
- Visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam, learn about history of Vietnam
- Explore the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues and the beautiful landscape in Trang An tourist attraction
- Enjoy views of majestic limestones, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Hotel
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and boat
- Room at hotel/ bungalow
- Electric car in Bai Dinh
- Transportation in private van with A/C
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver
- Vietnamese meal at local restaurant
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter.
8.30: Departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc. There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple.If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Hoa Lu Capital to Restaurant).
12.10: You will have buffet lunch at a nice restaurant before boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally, “three caves” with Halong type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all.
16.00: Check in at hotel in Ninh Binh Province. Have Dinner at hotel, after dinner you have free time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel or Bungalow
- Day 2: Bai Dinh - Trang An - Hanoi
8h00: Have breakfast with Vietnamese local food at hotel.
10.00: Our bus take you to go to join group tour to Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will visit Pagoda for 3 hour .
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Trang An.
13.30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
17.00: Getting on the car back to Hanoi, tour finish at around 19h.00
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
26 Feb 2019
I had a thoroughly enjoyable day both visiting Vietnam,s first capital and during the boat trip in the afternoon. Travel in the bus was comfortable, lunch was enjoyable and the guides were informative. In my opinion the itinerary was well suited to the locations visited and the travel time to and from.
30 Dec 2018
An interesting and visit to the old capital of Hoa Lu with a knowledgeable guide, and a peaceful ride on small boats of 2 passengers each down the river at Tam Coc, with a fun bicycle ride around a village after that. The road trips were in very nice and comfortable small buses. However the buffet lunch was not great.
30 Aug 2018
Fantastic tour of the ancient capital and the river ride through the three caves. Do get a photo taken by a photographer...its cheap. And don't forget to buy a Vietnamese cane hat
14 Mar 2016
Exactly what I wanted and it was a great trip. Our guide was WONDERFUL and had fun facts and so much knowledge of the area and history. He was just a fun all around! It was far from city but it was worth the trip. I would do it again in a heartbeat.