Mai Chau is a popular destination in Vietnam, we will still give you the chance to visit the main tourist sight but stay overnight in a more rural village (Buoc Village). You will go on a trek to visit other villages where you may be the only tourist in the whole area.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass - One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam
- Join trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages with non-tourist path and rice terraces
- Visit the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products
- Entrance fees
- A/C Transportations
- Fun activities, bicycles
- All your accommodation
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Price for tour staying at Communal Dorm
Bungalow with AC
Price for Bungalow with AC
07:00 - 08:00 = Breakfast at the Lodge.
08:30 – 12:00 = Easy trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces, hanging bridge, and visiting a local family. (Distance trek about 7.5km).
12:30 = Check-out and have lunch.
13:30 = Free time to relax, swimming in the pool, or go for a walk.
15:00 = Board the limousine bus to go back to Hanoi.
20:00 = Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel. Tour Ends.