What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Mai Chau - Ninh Binh Adventure 4 days - There are a lot of interesting places worth visiting during this exciting trip. The first stop is Mai Chau, which gives tourists a chance to learn about hill tribe people’s lives and the beauty of landscape. Then come to Cuc Phuong National Park, home to various fauna and flora. The tour concludes with the visit to Tam Coc cave and Hoa Lu ancient capital, which offers the travelers fond and unforgettable memories.
- Experience daily life and culture of local people in Mai Chau
- Overnight in homestay in Mai Chau, hotel stay in Ninh Binh
- Enjoy interesting itinerary Mai Chau - Cuc Phuong - Tam Coc
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Motor and boat trip in Ninh Binh
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 and transfer west to Mai Chau (140km) surrounded by a green valley, stilt houses and many minorities. Arrival in Mai Chau, trek to Lac and Pom Coong villages, to see the unique product of Thai and experience their daily life. Enjoy dinner with the local.
Overnight home-stay in the village.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Mai Chau – Cuc Phuong
Free time before transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park where take motorbike to visit Muong ethnic minority village in the center of Cuc Phuong.
Overnight at Cuc Phuong National Park.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Cuc Phuong – Ninh Binh
After breakfast, commence the day of trekking, trek through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. Then visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre. Then drive to Ninh Binh Town.
Overnight at hotel in Ninh Binh town.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Ninh Binh – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
Transfer to Tam Coc, known as Vietnam’s “Halong bay on land”. Take a sampan ride to visit three enormous caves and view local fisher and explore the village along the river.
In the afternoon, visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam (968 – 1009) and the temple of Dinh and Le Dynasty then return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel upon arrival. Tour concluded.
Meals: B, L
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
25 Nov 2018
There are a lot of interesting places worth visiting during this exciting trip.the first Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong.... And We also tasted some special food which had only in Vietnam such as rice cooked in bamboo. Travelling by boat along the river in Tam Coc was so exciting too. I saw lots of beautiful sights and took some photos when visiting to Cuc Phuong national park and some caves in Tam Coc. What a valuable experience!
27 Jul 2017
Myself, my husband and two-year-old son booked a private tour in 4-day. We were collected early in the morning from Hanoi and taken to Mai Chau for a short trek between village. The first night was spent with a family in a stilt house in the village. The food here was amazing and the family were very welcoming. The scenery was gorgeous. The second day we departed to Ninh Binh early in the morning and visited Cuc Phuong National Park. Next day, we stayed at a local hotel which to be honest. We had the local speciality of various goat meats at a local restaurant. On our final day, we visited Hoa Lu (King Dinh and King Le temples). On our final day, we look a foot-rowed boat around the Tam Coc region which was fantastic. Our guide (and driver) were fantastic. They was polite, fun and interesting and his English was amazing