After traveling along winding roads through picturesque scenery and over misty mountain passes to reach Pu Luong Nature Reserve, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat and explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting. With 2-day, you will have opportunity to join river bamboo rafting or kayaking, walk around tumbling rice terraces, enjoy local specialities.
- 2-day trip to visit Pu Luong with many exciting activities
- Explore the charm of nature and culture of ethnic minority groups
- Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat
- Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Full board: 2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfasts
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Pu Luong - Hanoi
- Local guide (non-English speaker)
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
- 2 bottles daily in Bungalow room
- River rafting or kayaking
- Welcome drink
What's Not Included
- Drinks, Gratuities
- Tips and other personal expenses
Price for Stilt House
Valley view bungalow
Price for Valley view bungalow
Price for Duplex bungalow
Valley view suite bungalow
Price for Valley view suite bungalow
AM: pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, transfer to Pu Luong.
You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breath taking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
You will be transffed to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
AM: Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain.Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farmland, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot. Then you will be transferred back to Puluong Retreat for lunch.
PM: Check out the Lodge. Take transfer back to Hanoi. See you next time!