Pu Luong Retreat 3 days/ 2 nights tour will give you more time to explore Pu Luong Nature Reserve, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat and explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting, take part in many exciting activities: river bamboo rafting or kayaking, walking around tumbling rice terraces, trekking.
- Explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting
- Float along the calm river and enjoy the views along Cham river by kayaking or bamboo rafting
- Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot: working farm land and rice fields, ponds and rivers
- Welcome drink
- River rafting or kayaking
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
- 2 bottles daily in Bungalow room
- Local guide (non-English speaker)
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Pu Luong - Hanoi
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
What's Not Included
- Drinks and other meals
- Tips and personal expenses
Price for Stilt House
Valley view bungalow
Price for Valley view bungalow
Price for Duplex bungalow
Valley view suite bungalow
Price for Valley view suite bungalow
AM: pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, transfer to Pu Luong.
You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breath taking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting. PM:
You will be transffed to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
AM: Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farm land, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot to enjoy a simple picnic lunch.
PM: After enjoying delicious food, you have free time to explore the refreshing water to the nearby river, before moving to pick up point to be transferred back to the Retreat.
AM: You have the chance to get close to village life and interact with locals living in the hills above the Retreat. Glimpse at daily life, walk around working farm land and rice fields, and learn about making rice wine and weaving colorful textiles, followed by lunch with a local family.
PM: Check out the Lodge. Take transfer back to Hanoi. See you next time!