Fansipan peak is considered as ”The roof of Indochina”. Joining our tour, you will experience amazing feeling when sightseeing Sapa and surround views from Fansipan peak. Besides, you also take part in trekking to Cat Cat village – home of Black H’Mong People, visit Cat Cat waterfall and so on. All are waiting for you!
- Exploring Fansipan Peak by cable car
- Visitting Cat Cat village and meetting Black H’Mong People
- Getting opportunity for taking photos and seeing beautiful view of the cloud town - Sapa
- English Speaking Guide on bus
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- 2 bottles of water in Good Morning Sapa bus
- Meals indicated (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Deluxe hotel room in Sapa based on two people sharing twin or double
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable berths from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Price for 3* hotel (H'mong Sapa Hotel or similar)
21:30 Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quater, get on coach to depart for Sapa. Enter entrance Hanoi - Lao Cai Highway short break en-route for night-eating. Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People in the early morning of the next day.
Refresh, meet our regional manager, welcome drink and itinerary briefing
6:00-8:00. Breakfast and meet your tour guide, start your day with a 12 km road trip up to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Thac Bac water-fall (Silver Water-fall) and Salmon farm-fishing before back Sapa Town for lunch.
14.30: Start trekking to Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town, have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2,800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town
12.00: Check-out and have lunch, enjoy your leisure time in the afternoon on your own, have dinner by yourself
22.00: Coach journey back to Hanoi, short break en-route for night eating. Arrive Hanoi in the early morning of the following day, trip ends. You go back your hotel / stay by yourself.