This tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay one night in a good hotel in Sapa and 2 nights on bus and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services. Join us for a lifetime experience!
- Visit Cat Cat village of the local Black H’mong ethnic people
- See rice fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
- Understand typical traditional custom and daily life of the minority people by visiting Bac Ha market
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Deluxe room in Sapa View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
Price for 3* hotel (H'mong Sapa Hotel or similar)
21:30 Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on coach to depart for Sapa. Enter entrance Hanoi - Lao Cai Highway short break en-route for night-eating. Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People in the early morning of the next day.
Refresh, meet our regional manager, welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel before embarking on 2.5 hour driving to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People, visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People. Lunch at local restaurant. Short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Bus back Sapa town, check in and enjoy free time to explore Sapa town by yourself
Refresh, meet our regional manager, welcome drink and itinerary briefing
6:00-8:0o. Breakfast and meet your tour guide
8:00. Start your day with a 12 km road trip up to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Thac Bac water-fall (Silver Water-fall) and Salmon farm-fishing before back Sapa Town for lunch and check out.
14.30: Start trekking to Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16h30: Come back to Sapa town and spend your time on your own, have dinner by yourself
22.00: Coach journey back to Hanoi, short break en-route for night eating. Arrive Hanoi in the early morning of the following day, trip ends. You go back your hotel / stay by yourself.
When you come back to Lao Cai city from Bac Ha Market, we will arrange you to have a shower in a restaurant then you need to wait shuttle bus from Sapa to Lao Cai for sometimes. If you want to visit somewhere, our local guide will take you there; taxi or transport fee is paid by you.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.