Sapa is famous both for its fine, rugged scenery and for its rich cultural diversity. French used to consider Sapa as Summer Capital of Northern Vietnam in the early decades of the 20th century. Its naturally gifted beauty keeps attracting more and more people to spend their vacation there since then. Particularly, the place is the foremost choice for honeymoon couples! With Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cat Cat bus tour 2D1N, you will have chance to discover this natural gift.
- Exploring the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping
- Contemplating the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Visiting Cat Cat village and learning about local life of H’Mong minority, use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Room in Sapa hotels on double/twin sharing basis
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Price for 2* hotel without A/C
Price for 3* hotel (Holiday Sapa Hotel / Hoa Phong Hotel / Royal View Hotel sapa or similar)
Price for 4* hotel
6:30am: Meet your guide and driver at your hotel departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa. Check-in at hotel.
After check-in travelers will enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Sapa, then after proceed with the itinerary.
13:00: The 16-seater van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Back Sapa to their hotel for the night. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hotel.
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.