What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days / 3 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Friends, Honeymoon couple, Active traveler
Type : Land tour
Sapa Medium Trek 3D4N is an easy trekking tour to visit Sapa with the night train from Hanoi. With this tour, tourists will have chance to visit 6 villages (Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Su Pan) of 3 different minorities (Black H’Mong, Dzay, Red Dao). This trip can be operated either as a joining group tour to save money or private tour for more privacy.
- Learning about the life styles and the custom of Sapa minorities
- Trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong
- Visiting the hydroelectric power station built by French people and silver waterfall
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Night: Hanoi - Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
- Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Va
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes on the way. Last trek is about 2km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 10km trekking, 8km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Sapa
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa. Overnight in a hotel in Sapa,
- Trekking level: 4/10
- 7km trekking, 3km driving from Cat Cat village back to Sapa
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin- Sapa - Lao Cai
Morning, 5km by jeep to visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa. Shuttle bus transfer to the train station, dinner and boarding the night train back to Hanoi .
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 9km of trekking, 20km of driving.
Meals: B, L, D
- Hotel: 2* hotel (Hai Dang hotel)/ 3* hotels (Vietflower, Hmong, Sapa View, Vista or similar)/4* hotel (Highland resort)
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
18 Sep 2018
We had amazing 3 days in Sapa. The team including the tour guide was very friendly and accommodate all our requests. They kept touch with us all time and make sure we are happy. We arrived by night train from Hanoi very nice. The tour included 3 days of trekking and local visiting places Beautiful place amazing view. Highly recommended
19 Jul 2018
I loved everything about this organization. Staff speaks great English, they hire local people and support teenagers in education and learning English. Me and my bf booked two tours with them- one day trip to Muong Hoa Valley villages and half day trip to Cat Cat village. They have a lot of choice so everybody can find a suitable tour. They are well organised and have lockers, so you can leave your luggage with them when trekking. Our guide was really nice and told us many things about local communities. The trekk had amazing views and lunch on a one day trip was very nice. I highly recommend this organisation to everybody.