Sapa Trekking 2D3N by night bus will give have chance to discover villages of Sapa. You will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs. It is sure that this is an enjoyable trip when you travel to Vietnam.
- See natural landscapes and terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Visit Cat cat village, Ta Van village, Lao Chai village and understand life and culture of the local people there
- Have a chance to visit a big waterfall on the stream and the old Hydroelectric Power Station built by French people
- 2 bottles of water
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time using bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Transfers in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals indicated (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Deluxe hotel room in Sapa based on two people sharing twin or double
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable berths from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
2* hotel without A/C
Price for 2* hotel without A/C
Price for 3* hotel (H'mong Sapa Hotel or similar)
21:30 Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter ( outsite Hanoi Old Quarter area, you will go to 72 Tran Nhat Duat at 21.45pm), get on coach to depart for Sapa, enter entrance Hanoi - Lao Cai
Highway short break en-route for night-eating. Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People in the early morning of the next day.
Refresh, meet our regional manager, welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
6:00-8:0o. Breakfast and meet your tour guide
8:00. Start your day with a 12 km road trip up to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Thac Bac water-fall (Silver Water-fall) and Salmon farm-fishing before back Sapa Town for lunch.
14.30: Start trekking to Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel, check-out and prepare light pack for trekking
8.00: Drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus ride back Sapa town, have lunch Enjoy free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town, have dinner by yourself.
22.00: Coach journey back to Hanoi, short break en-route for night eating. Arrive Hanoi in the early morning of the following day, trip ends. You go back your hotel / stay by yourself.