This tour will bring you to the village of Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Dzang Ta Chai in the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley, and Sapa town. You will trek for 2 days through the various villages and experience charming Sapa. Please come and join us!
- Visitin groups of ethnic people in the North West of Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses
- Walking to the rice paddy fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
- Having chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
Price for Homestay in Giang Ta Chai village
6:30am: Meet your guide and driver at your hotel departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa. Enjoy lunch in local restaurant Sapa, then afterwards, proceed to the itinerary.
13:00: The 16-seater van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Overnight in Homestay.
7:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village. 9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. 12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant. Free time to visit or shopping souvenir 16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.