What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Nestled away on the edge of dense jungles, limestone mountains, valleys and the serene rivers of Central Vietnam, you’ll find the magnificent land of Phong Nha, where you’ll be greeted with smiles galore upon arrival!
- Explore Bong Lai valley
- Enjoy delicious local lunch
- Visit Tram and Me villages by high quality mountain cycle
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 6-hour bicycle tour
- Local BBQ Lunch, some drinks and water,
- Back-up vehicle, transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Phong Nha - Bong Lai Valley - Me & Tram Villages - Chay Lap village - Phong Nha
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from Accommodation in Phong Nha
8:30- 10:00 Cycling to Bong Lai Valley
10:00 - 11:30 Explore Bong Lai Valley - stopping at local farms.
11:30 - 12:30 Enjoy a local BBQ Lunch
12:30 - 13:00 Cycling from Bong Lai along Ho Chi Minh Highway back to Phong Nha taking an alternative route
13:00 - 13:30 After a drink stop at Ho Khanh’s Homestay - the man who discovered Son Doong Cave, continue across the river.
13:30 - 14:30 Explore Me & Tram Villages by bicycle
14:30 - 15:00 Bicycle to Chay Lap Village
15:00 - 16:00 Enjoy Chay Lap with a drink and a swim.
16:00 - 16:30 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
27 Oct 2018
We stopped here for a drink and a chill while exploring the area on bikes. The view is awesome and the hammocks are a great place to relax in the shade. We only had drinks, but the service was friendly and with a smile. Nice place to stop on a tour of the area.
03 Jun 2018
This trip is awsome! Its very silence in the cave cause we are a little groupe!! The best choise i've made!! The guide was very nice and they give you water and a great lunch!
20 Nov 2017
We only stopped here for juice and cokes, so can't comment on the food. But the scenery and swings overlooking the river were well worth the very bumpy 20km round trip on a bike. Best views in the valley, incredibly serene. A bit tricky to find if you get on the wrong road, so keep your eyes peeled for signposts and take a map!