What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Combo Halong - Sapa 4 days will bring you an enjoyable journey in Vietnam. With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay with thousands of limestone islands, sandy beaches and colorful caves, and Sapa with stunning rice terraces, rich cultural diversity. Come and book now to get the best discount.
- Get photo opportunity with majestic landscapes in Halong bay and Sapa
- Trek to Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van villages to explore Sapa rugged scenery
- Experience floating life between green water and comfortable services on Halong cruise
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 2 Breakfasts , 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town. Overnight at the hotel
Meals: L, D
- Day 4: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Hanoi
8:00 – Have breakfast at the hotel.
9:00 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards another part of Muong Hoa Valley where you can see the magnificent landscapes of the mountainous region. Trek through Y Linh Ho, the village of the Black H’mong, then continue the adventure through lush rice terraces to visit Lao Chai village and experience the Black H’mong’s daily life and traditional culture.
11:30 – Arrive at Ta Van village of Tay minority, which is exhibiting a strong influence from Chinese culture.
Take a bus ride to return to Sapa.
14:30 – Enjoy your free time in Sapa for refreshment.
15:15 – Catch a bus to travel back to Hanoi.
21:15 – Arrive in Hanoi. The tour ends
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Majestic, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises ( Syrena, La Pinta, Paloma, Sealife, Pelican or similar); 5* cruises (Azalea, Alisa, Victory Star, Starlight, Signature or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Viet flower, Hmong, Sapa view hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
12 Oct 2018
I had a really great time hiking in Sapa. The guides were incredibly knowledgeable and took us to see some beautiful spots. A really great experience. I also did a Halong Bay excursion and again I was well looked after and everything was arranged for me. Would definitely recommend.
28 Dec 2017
I loved everything about this 4 day tour to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. They provide an outstanding service - every aspect was well organized and perfectly planned: all pick ups, train, and transportation was smooth; hotel choice in Sapa was perfect and accommodated our late afternoon departure by allowing us to shower in a spare room after trekking for 8 miles; the tour guides were wonderful. I can't say enough about how impressed my friend and I were with the entire 4 day experience. If you're interested in seeing both Sapa and Ha Long Bay while in Vietnam (which I HIGHLY recommend) but not sure how to pull it off, then this tour is the way to go. All meals, transport, guides, literally everything was included for such a low price. Many other travelers we met in Sapa had organized their own logistics of getting to Sapa and Ha Long - why bother when you can book this tour and not have to think about the details! Thanks for a truly memorable experience in Vietnam!