What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Everyone
Type : Land tour
Ninh Binh town, known as Halong bay on land with mountain ranges interleaving in rivers and rice fields. This is the first capital of feudal Vietnam in 1000 year AD, the land of long history, cultural characteristics of Vietnam, along with the friendly local people. Ninh binh has become an attractive new destination for tourists. This land will become a new “must-visit” site after Halong bay when visitors come to Hanoi, and we will prove it by our tour. Let’s go to explore the legend land, Ninh Binh countryside.
- Discovering Hoa Lu - Vietnam ancient capital
- Combining profound culture and amazing nature with the new itinerary
- Biking to visit Tam Coc - Bich Dong (temple in grotto), local houses, rice field, ancient villages…uniquely
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Biking activities
- A/C return transfer
- Mineral water on bus
- English speaking Tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance and sightseeing tickets
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Trang An - Hoa Lu - Hanoi
AM: 8:00 - 8:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km).
16.00: Leaving Ninh Binh, drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi around 18:00.
16.00: Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay that locates on a bank of river for a tea breaking. Here you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel, end of services.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- All rates are US Dollar per person.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
31 Dec 2018
Our tour guide Man was a great engaging guide that provided us a lot of great jnformation and was really fun. He was fun and we enjoyed the Trip very much
10 Oct 2018
Nice day with temples, cycling and a boat ride in beautiful landscape. The buffé was fine and the guide spoke english very well.
11 Mar 2018
We did a one day trip with this Agency to Tam Coc and it was very nice. Our tour guide Tom steered us through day with passion and a lot of humor. We definitely felt to be in good hands and could enjoy the day fully. First we visited two temples which was ok and after that we headed to our lunch place. The food was average but nothing to complain. After lunch we started the cycling activity which was amazing. We separated us from the group and explored the rice fields and the little town by our own. It was lovely! If I could choose again I would try to get a longer bike ride. Beautiful landscape!! After the bike tour we did the boat trip which was pretty touristic but still lovely and very relaxing. I would definitely recommend to stay another night in this area to enjoy and explore the this beautiful landscape. Thanks Tom Cruise for the lovely trip :)
14 Feb 2018
We had a great day out. It was only a couple of hours from Hanoi, with a little break half way. On arrival we had the option of seeing the temples or climbing to the top of a mountain...we opted for the mountain climb. Due to the cloudy weather, we didn’t see much which was disappointing but no one can help the weather After this, we stopped off for our buffet style lunch, which I must say was pretty good. We then did the boat ride which was a great time to relax and take in the beauty scenery. After the boat we could do the bike ride but chose not to due to numb bums from the boat! I would highly recommend this trip to see Vietnam at its best.