What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
- Enjoy time to trekking go up and down to visit Huong Tich cave
- Take row-boat trip to visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time”
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- A/C Transportation
- English speaking guide
- Cable car
- Price Excludes
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other cost is not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and serve as an adult.
- Hanoi Old Quarter - Thien Tru harbor - Huong Tich cave - Heaven Kitchen pagoda - Hanoi centre
AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.
- A hat and sunscreen
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
24 Jan 2019
My guide picked me up ,on time where we proceed to the boat which was about a 2 hour bus journey We then got on a small rowing boat which was roses by a small Vietnamese woman !! During the 1 hour boat ride you get to pass Loads of great scenery and a lot of good photo opportunities The major downside is the seats in the boat are really small , and there isn’t much room to move about When we reached are destination we were first shown a citified small pagodas Then we wet given a choice either a cable car or hike , myself and a father and daughter decided to hike up ( and I on my one decided. to hike back down ) On the way up there are loads of Great photo opportunities ( again ) Are guide was very good by the way
21 Sep 2018
Great tour . Many steps to the temples but well worth it. I particularly enjoyed the boat ride down the Perfume River,
25 Apr 2018
The trip to Perfume Pagoda was very good value for money, covered all the main areas around the locality with excellent knowledge and information provided by the tour guide... Nice river ride for approx with marvelous scenery . 1 hour followed by the cable car up the mountain to view the cave pagodas. Don't be fooled by the thought of wonderful views by walking it!! . There have many small food store. It's very noise and crowded and this is a small negative espect so you should use the cable cars or you may regret what you see. On the return down the mountain by cable car , you have more time to enjoy the areas on the lower sectors