This caving discovery takes you into remote areas of this unique caving region, home to the most spectacular jungle and caves of Vietnam within 2 days! You will also learn some caving techniques, and have chance to see mysterious beauty of caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang Park with a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations, which is certainly highlights of the discovery.
- A 2-day trip to discover Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park
- Exciting activities such as mud-bath, kayak, zipline, swimming
- An enjoyable experience by sightseeing white crystal stalactites in Thien Duong Cave, Tam Co Cave, Dark Cave
- Entrance fees
- Kayak, Zipline
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipments
- Accommodation : hotel
- Water bottle, cold towel
- Transport with air-conditione
What's Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
Price per person joining group tour
After breakfast, just like the previous day participants will be picked up at the hotel Between 08:00 and 09:00 AM. After all the participants are picked up the tour van will drive on to the HCM-West Trail to reach the drop-off zone. From this point on visitors will have to hike and our tour guides will take them deep in to the primary forest to discover the Paradise Cave. This cave is one of the most beautiful caves inside the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, deep inside the cave visitors can embrace the beauty of it. After successfully discovering the paradise cave it’s time to head back through the jungle.
There will be a short stop at the 8 Ladies Cave. This is a memorial temple for 8 brave woman that sought shelter inside one of the caves during the war. Our tour guides will explain the entire story to the participants!
After a short drive the next stop is Dark Cave, where you can enjoy ziplining, kayaking, exploring the cave, natural mud bath. After Dark Cave, it’s time to end these two days full of excitement and joy and participants will be returned to their hotels.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
- Children under 1.3 m: 60% of tour’s price
- Children from 1.3 m: as adult