A special package tours in Southern Vietnam gives you the most authentic experience within 8 days. Your journey begins with a cruise tour on Mekong Rivers then a beach vacation in Phu Quoc with many exciting activities and ends with an excursion to visit Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple. Join us now for a lifetime experience.
- Amazing time to relax and retreat in Phu Quoc Island
- Day trip to visit Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple
- Discovering Saigon by night with lots of things to do and see
- An overnight cruise on Mekong Eyes to explore Mekong Delta
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Flight ticket Phu Quoc – Saigon
- Ferry ticket Rach Gia – Duong Dong
- Hotel/resort in Phu Quoc and Saigon (3*)
- All car transfer per program in Saigon and Phu Quoc
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 01 night on board on Mekong Eyes Cruiser (private cabin but sharing boat)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- International airfares
- Tips and other personal services.
Price for Private package
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat, pick up and transfer the hotel for check in. Free time at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
09.00 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon and then transfer to Can Tho.
11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel Mekong Eyes and check-in.
12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board.
16.00 Guided land excursion – walk in orchards and small villages.
17.00 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck.
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board on Mekong Eyes.
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served until 08.30.
08.30 Sampan excursion to Cai Rang or Cai Be floating market.
10.00 Drive to Rach Gia, lunch box provided.
13.00 Departure of ferry to Phu Quoc in Rach Gia.
15.30 Arrival at Phu Quoc Duong Dong Pier.
Pick up on arrival and transfer to hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit to the South Island: Cultured Pearl Base, An Thoi port, the historic prison Phu Quoc beach at Sao beach – beautiful white sand beach at Phu Quoc.
Afternoon sightseeing Ham Ninh fishing village, Tranh Stream, Su Muon Pagoda. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Free day to relax on the beach. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Free time for shopping at the local market before transferring to the airport for the flight to Saigon. Pick up and transfer to recheck in hotel.
Overnight in Saigon.
Full day visit to two famous destinations in the southern including Tay Ninh and Cu Chi. Leave Saigon, we visit the head quarter of Cao Dai sect in Tay Ninh. This religion was founded in 1923 and now numbers over 2 million members. On arrival we see the ornate temple and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Free time on your own activities before transferring to the airport for the flight back home. End of service.
- Similar service will be provided subject to availability
- Bring passport to check in hotel on the day of travel
- Inform in advance if you need vegetarian/ special request