What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
This Sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services. Let's come and feel with us!
- Explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping
- Contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
- Visit Cat Cat village and learn about local life of H’Mong minority, use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Room in Sapa hotels on double/twin sharing basis
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Price Excludes
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Single Supplement
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town. Overnight at the hotel
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Hanoi
8:00 – Have breakfast at the hotel.
9:00 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards another part of Muong Hoa Valley where you can see the magnificent landscapes of the mountainous region. Trek through Y Linh Ho, the village of the Black H’mong, then continue the adventure through lush rice terraces to visit Lao Chai village and experience the Black H’mong’s daily life and traditional culture.
11:30 – Arrive at Ta Van village of Tay minority, which is exhibiting a strong influence from Chinese culture.
Take a bus ride to return to Sapa.
14:30 – Enjoy your free time in Sapa for refreshment.
15:15 – Catch a bus to travel back to Hanoi.
21:15 – Arrive in Hanoi. The tour ends.
Meals: B, L
- Thing to bring Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
24 Feb 2019
I can only recommend this 2 day trip trekking to Sapa! The pick up from the hotel went smoothly and the bus was very comfortable. Everything was taken care of so we never had to worry about food, etc. Our guide Sua was really nice and never got tired of answering the many questions I had. The hikes were beautiful and just the right amount of difficult. However, I do not recommend it for people who do not really enjoy hiking because there are harder parts on the trail.
21 Feb 2019
Our guide was from Sapa. During the trip, we tried to explain our poor English carefully. We always smiled and kindly guided our schedule for 1 night and 2 days. Also, the hotel was very kind to us and the meal was really delicious. This is a tour that I want to recommend to my friends. Don't worry about it Please choose this.
15 Dec 2018
Really, everything it was as planned online... It was a great choice and unforgettable landscapes...
26 Jul 2018
My husband and I had a wonderful time in Sapa and our guide was the best guide. It was very helpful to have her meet us at the bus and show us to the hotel - we didn't have to worry about anything. The trek on day 1 was beautiful. Day 2 was equally stunning and the local lunch that day was delicious. The only meal we had that was less than great was the dinner on day 1. It would have maybe been nice to have the option to choose where to go as we would've preferred local food . But really great experience overall!