Sapa Valley (or Muong Hoa Valley) is one of the most beautiful lush valleys in Vietnam, the valley stretchs about 40 km along Hoang Lien Son range and it is the common home of six ethnic groups including Kinh, H’mong, Dzao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho. This is an excellent opportunity for whom would like to explore the villages located in the valley and discover their daily life and tradition.
- Enjoy the great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley
- Take photos on top of the waterfall and at the largest rice terrace fields in Sapa
- Visit seven villages - home of six ethnic groups including Kinh, H'mong, Dzao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho
- Local speaking guide, sightseeing tickets
- Overnight at homestay in Giang Ta Chai
- Private car pick-up from village to Sapa town
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Sharing 4 berths/ cabin with other guests)
- Joining with other guests on Van/ Bus pick up/ drop off Lao Cai station (Sapa)
What's Not Included
- Vat, Travel insurance
- Tips and Personal expenditure
Private tour with homestay
Price for Private tour with homestay and sharing shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
At 6.00am, Driver pick you up at Lao Cai station, then transfer an hour to Sapa town where you have breakfast.
The tour will start at our office in the morning, a short drive out of Sapa town to the walking path.
Follow a small trail, that will take you up the hill for 2 hours to the Den Thang range. Reach the top to enjoy the great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley as the trek approaches Hang Da Village - the home of Hmong which is at 1,800m above sea level and overlooks the Muong Hoa Valley. Discover the village and then have a picnic lunch.
After a short rest we will continue walking to Hau Thao village. You will see the stunning view of Muong Hoa valley. Arrive at Hau Thao Commune, you will have a chance to discover the daily life of the Black Hmong minority and their traditional customs and costume.
Continue trekking to Pho village then down the hill to Giang Ta Chai village where you will sleep in a homestay of Giay people. Your homestay is near the hanging bridge. Have dinner and relax.
Enjoy the dawn and fresh air in the village, have a nice breakfast served by the house owner.
Start the trek by climbing the mountain on a small trail near the waterfall. Stop for a while to take photos on top of the waterfall. The trek will lead you through the bamboo forest to Ta Van village of Giay people. Have lunch in a local house near the Muong Hoa river bank.
Ater lunch, you will keep going to Lao Chai village - the home of Black Hmong people. Enjoy the view of the largest rice terrace fields in Sapa.
In the afternoon, continue walking to Y Linh Ho village then up the main road and you will return Sapa town by car.
Freshen up and then transfer down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the overnight train to Hanoi.