What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Every Sun from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Sapa is famous for its beautiful landscapes, cool climate and colorful markets of ethnic minorities. The highlights of this tour are the visits of Coc Ly market; Ban Ho, Su Pan and Trung Do villages and ethnic minorities’ villages and many interesting activities such as walking through terraced rice fields, trekking...
- Explore Coc Ly market on Tuesday
- Visit an H’Mong village, Hydroelectricity station and trek to H’Mong village and Dzay people
- Experience the daily life of Red Dzao people via the paths through terraces and bamboo forests
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip on Chay river
- English speaking guide
- Full board meals (B, L, D)
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Hotel in Sapa (twin, double, triple sharing)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi railway station
- Roundtrip transfer by bus between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Transfer by private car from Sapa to Coc Ly and to Lao Cai
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Aisa Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Night 1 (Sun): Hanoi - Night train to Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
- Day 1 (Mon): Lao Cai - Sapa - Ta Van - Sapa
Early arrival in Lao Cai, pickup and transfer by tourist bus to Sapa, refresh and breakfast.
09.30AM: 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2 (Tue): Sapa - Coc Ly market - Lao Cai - Night train to Hanoi
Leaving Sapa early morning for interesting Coc Ly market where colorful ethnic people meet in order to sell and buy their products. Then go for a short trek to the nearest Black Dao village, experience daily life among one of the minority tribes.
Continue to take a boat trip along Chay river and visit the flower H’Mong, Trung Do village and Bao Nhai town before driving to Lao Cai to catch the train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train. End of tour.
Meals: B, L, D
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama or Vista 3*
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- This tour can be operated as a private tour or a part as group tour (in Sapa) and a part as private (Coc Ly)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
09 Aug 2018
The Coc Ly markets were interesting with a lot of locals wearing traditional dress and a lot of stalls selling these clothes. There are a lot of tourists there so is becoming more commercial. We were told they would be selling animals and all sorts of things but was just clothes, toiletries and the standard handmade crafts.
12 Dec 2017
However, the most impressive area is the place where they are selling and buying cattle such as: buffalo, cow, pig, chicken, dog, cat and horse. The atmosphere is so crowded and noisy with the scene of people are sitting or standing to talk, discuss and persuade and bargain with each other. Next to this area is food area, presenting the specialty and famous dishes from ethnic minority people. It is as crowded as other corners. Mixing with the fog and mist from hot dishes is a lot of sounds such as talking, shouting, dishes beating. Tourist cannot miss this interesting scene, they will stay a bit, take a look and come to enjoy some of dishes with ethnic minority people.
31 May 2016
We booked the trip in 2-day by train to Sapa. We were picked up from the train and driven to the Coc Ly market afterwards. The market is on a bank of the Chay River in a mountainous area. The market deals in fruit, vegetables, pork and chickens, in addition to colorful fabrics and items of traditional dress. A good place to understand the local traditions and customs.