An interesting trip to visit five villages in Sapa including Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Su Pan, Cat Cat in 3 days. Highlights of this trip is visit of Lao Chai village where is home of Black H’Mong people see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, and admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream. Join us for an amazing experience!
- Walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
- Understanding how H’Mong women use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
- Attending cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace at homestay in Giang Ta Chai
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- English guide during tour, enthusiastic, experiences
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ) Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi, cold water, free Wi-Fi
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- 1 night at Sapa Hotel (on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
Price for tour with 1 night at homestay + 1 night at 3* hotel
Price for tour with 1 night at homestay + 1 night at 4* hotel
06:30: Car and Guides pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Lao Cai, using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sapa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00 pm: Bus will take visitors to start their walking journey of about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, and explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small - unique patterns of the ancients. Admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream. Stay, enjoy dinner and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village,
7:30 After breakfast, get back to Sapa Town by bus.
8:30 Guide take you around Sapa centre before climbing the mountain Ham Rong – one of spectacular and wonderful peak of Sapa, where you can exercise your health and discover the natural beauty of life. From the top of this peak, you can have a panorama over the surrounding area.
12:00 Come back to restaurant and have lunch, enjoy your time with comfort! After lunch, you have all time free in afternoon and night for leisure and shopping.
18:30 After dinner, spend time for yourself at the cooling air of this touristic place. Overnight at hotel.
19:00 Enjoy dinner. Overnight in Sapa.
9:00 am: you start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong - discovered by the French who chose to use the area as a resort in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station, waterfall of the Cat Cat village, and learn about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife...
12:00: Pick up from Cat Cat village back to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have 2 hours free to visit Sa pa town for shopping and sightseeing.
16:00: The driver take you back to Hanoi.
21:00 - 21:30 Arrive in your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.