What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Sapa
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Sapa is famous for its beautiful landscapes, cool climate and colorful markets of ethnic minorities. With Sapa Trekking full day, you will visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority and have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Experience their daily life, work and original custom
- Visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- A/C transfer from/to hotel/ station
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Other meals
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa
Morning: Pickup at your hotel after breakfast then start the trekking tour.
Enjoy 12 km trekking route to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay people. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom before heading back to Sapa. End of tour.
- If you want this tour from Hanoi, please contact us
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
15 Jul 2018
We chose the 14km/3 villages/6 hour trip. Very nice trip, with otstanding views and more autenticity than expected. The walking was judt right. We brought a 13 and 8 year old. The kids managed fine and we were all «just about right» tired at the end of the day
31 May 2018
We did the one-day trek because we did not have time to do more. But still, it was a great experience. Despite the rain and the mud, we had the chance to admire magnificent landscapes. The colours were just incredible!! Good organisation and good service.