This tour is a perfect choice for you to explore the south of Vietnam in 6 days. You will be able to stroll around the busy streets of Saigon, visit Cu Chi tunnels or taking a boat trip to visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang and Phong Dien in the heart of Mekong delta.
- A cultural tour to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple
- An overnight in homestay in Can Tho to enjoy and learn more about the daily life of Southern people
- An exciting cruise to visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating markets together with others destinations in the region
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong
- Hotels accommodation
- Homestay in Can Tho
- Water and wet tissue
- English speaking guides
- Pick up and see off services
- All transfers per program (A/C vehicles)
- Meals as indicated (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa & flight arrangement (optional)
- Other meals not indicated in the itinerary
Price for Private package
Full day visit to two famous destinations in the southern including Tay Ninh and Cu Chi. Leave Saigon, we visit the head quarter of Cao Dai sect in Tay Ninh. This religion was founded in 1923 and now numbers over 2 million members. On arrival we see the ornate temple and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war. Back to the city after the visit. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
08.00 Pick up at your hotel and depart for My Tho. Take the boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal; view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorized boat. Proceed to Can Tho. Dinner on guests 'account. Overnight at homestay in Can Tho.
06.30 After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market with the busy scene right at the time. Keep cruising through the small channels systems, visit the rice noodles making village. Experience the "Monkey Bridge "in the Delta. Visit the second floating market of Cai Rang.
Break time for lunch. Return to Saigon via Vinh Long to visit the local snake market. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Visit Independence Palace, the War Remnant’s Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post.
Afternoon visit to Ben Thanh market, Cho Lon, Chinese town and market. Here you can experience our Vietnamese Southern daily life. We will be back to the hotel after visiting Giac Lam pagoda (or Thien Hau Pagoda). Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Free pickup/drop off at hotel for private tour
- Bring passport to check in hotel on the day of travel
- Similar service will be provided subject to availability
- Inform in advance if you need vegetarian/ special request
- Free pickup at centrally located in backpacker's area for group tour