What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Halong Bay on land, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century, Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh. You also can hike up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to catch the amazing view of Tam Coc, Ninh Binh in your sight. Through cycling activity, you will take the chance to explore fully Vietnam’s beautiful landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of history and religion in Vietnam. of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area. You will have a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion
- Discover Tam Coc – "the Halong Bay on land" on sampan boat rowed by local people
- Join yourself in the real local life at a morning food market and learn how the local people trade their daily stuff
- Enjoy a home-dinner at with Vietnamese food and BBQ prepared by the host family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- English speaking guide
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow/Hotel)
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- All meals as mentioned(B=Breakfast, D=Dinner, L=Lunch)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Motorbike option (10 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (10USD/pax)
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (15 USD fees for a group)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by AsiaTravel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham (L/D)
07.15 - 07:45 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-in hotel/bungalow
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at bungalow/ hotel.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ bungalow
- Day 2: Mua cave/ Local market – Cooking Class - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi (B/L)
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the bungalow or hotel.
Cyclcing to Hang Mua cave
(Recommended for tourists below 40 years old and don’t recommend on rainy or gloomy day. You have to climb of almost 500 steps each way)
08:30 - 10:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the hotel/bungalow for check out
12:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 - 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang when country named Dai Co Viet.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends
Meals: B, L
- Please give your option on the second day when booking
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
24 Feb 2019
This has been my favourite excursion so far. This trip covered so much...temples, boat trip through gorgeous mountains and caves, cycling in the countryside, the King Kong island and then the amazing Mua mountain and cave. Truly stunning and amazing trip. Guide brilliant and friendly and the coach was like a private jet with big reclining leather seats. A must!!!!
22 Feb 2019
Our guide was an exceptional guide, very knowledgeable, funny, and fluent in English. The tour is very entertaining: you'll get to experience many beautiful sceneries, from the Trang An river and its caves to the view of the valley from above the 500 steps in Mua Cave (not recommended for elderly people especially if on a sunny day, as the steps are quite tall - anybody with normal mobility will sweat going up but it's definitely worth it). The limo bus is also pretty comfortable
08 Dec 2018
Alex was such a great guide during my time in Ninh Binh. He knew when to go to places to avoid crowds and added a temple we were interested in seeing the last day of the trip. One of the best guides I've had on a trip! It's a beautiful place to visit for sure.
25 May 2018
I had an excellent time on the 2 day Ninh Binh tour. Our guide really helped make the trip very memorable for my friends and I. We thought the 2 day duration was perfect and allowed us plenty of time to enjoy the scenery, bike around the Vietnamese countryside, and really get to know Vietnam from a local's perspective; I'm glad we did the two day tour over the one day. During the tour, we had great food at a bungalow, we biked around, took a boat ride down the river, hiked to the top of Mua Cave, visited the Ancient Capital, and a variety of other destinations that are outside of the mainstream. Additionally, the bungalow we stayed at on the river was very nice! Biking through the Vietnamese countryside during sunset is a memory I will always cherish.