A special trekking trip will give have chance to explore ethnic villages in Sapa within 3 days. You will experience beautiful landscapes as well as different climate types which is moderate and rainy in summer (May – August), foggy and cold with occasional snowfalls in winter, and meet hill tribes and understand their culture, custom. Join us for a lifetime experience!
- Visit villages of the local hill tribes (Hmong, Black Dzao, Dzay...)
- Walk through rice fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
- Understand typical traditional custom and the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the minority people
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time using bus
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- 2 nights in Sapa Hotel on twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
Price for 3* hotel (Holiday Sapa Hotel / Hoa Phong Hotel / Royal View Hotel sapa or similar)
Price for 4* hotel
06:30: Car and Guides pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart to Lao Cai, using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sa Pa. After check in, enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00 pm: Car will take visitors to start their walking journey of about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, and explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sa Pa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small - unique patterns of the ancients. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Afternoon, Come back to Sapa Town. We prepare a good dinner for you at 18.00. Free time in Sapa town and overnight at the hotel.
6:00-8:00. Breakfast and meet your tour guide
8:00. Start your day with a trip to Ham Rong mountain. Visit to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Cloud yard (San May) - the top of Ham Rong mountain.
11.30: Have lunch in local restaurant in Sapa.
Afternoon: Drive to Cat Cat village. Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
16:00: Driver take you back to Sapa. Have dinner and discover Sapa town by yourself. Overnight in the hotel.
7.00 - 8.00: Have breakfast in hotel. Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
12.00: Check out and clear bills, have lunch at the hotel and time at leisure on your own.
16.00: Get on bus to go back Hanoi.
Around 20.00: Arrive Hanoi. We say good bye to you at your hotel/ stay. Trip ends.